With the help of our community and their donations, we can be there when others are not!
· We are not a thrift store and will not charge for any life critical need
· Trusted by the public to make sure that their donations get where they are needed.
· Events for fundraising and causes to improve the lives of our community, see the back for schedule of upcoming events.
· The Donation Dens will be open on Saturdays when the weather allows. Check Colorado Cares on Facebook for hours and details.
· 2 Donation Dens filled with clothing, housewares, school, supplies and more to assist families and our neighbors when they need our help.
· Donations Dens offered thanks to assistance from Audrey E Burbridge -- Reiki Master / Intuitive Healer ( 720) 771-6017, and An Affordable Storage off site storage, (970) 356-7090.
· Contact us for Music, Athletic, Literature representation, and how to add one of our partners to your next event.
We have an emergency and need your help! www.facebook.com/stephaniekay.felte needs our help for her and her 5 year old son who has special needs. Times are desperate. If you have the resources to help them with a home or even a place to stay while they work towards a new home, please call us today, (970) 909-0751 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our new name for the Community Cares Facebook Group Page in order to help direct people who need emergency needs with people who have the solution to the problem.
Add your event to the monthly calendar! Contact Community Pay it Forward for details,
When life gets back to normal, this is where you will be able to download and print out your schedule of events. Keep with us for updates on Upcoming Events. Please call us today to share add your event to our calendar, weekly newsletter, and share your flyer here! $25 per month with a portion going to the cause of your choice!!
COO Community Cares OE&E
The Community Cares
Outreach, Event, & Entertainment Team
Music & Musicians
Authors and Books
Josh Pratt is an ex-con turned private investigator. Ginger Munz, a woman dying of cancer hires him to find the son she lost as a baby. The child’s father is a sadistic sociopath named Moon read more here
Order Your Baxter book here for $15 and $3 will go to the Community Pay it Forward Cub Club